Simple Organic Oat Bran Muffins Recipe Yum
BSF Kitchen Test: 7/24/16
Ingredients (1 dozen muffins):
- ½ cup coconut oil, softened to room temperature
- ½ Sucanat or cane juice crystals
- 2 large free range eggs
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1 cup (150 g) just ground organic soft white wheat flour
- ½ cup organic oat bran
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- Line muffin pan with 12 silicone or paper muffin cups and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place coconut oil and sugar in stand mixer and beat on medium high until thoroughly combined. Add eggs, vanilla, yogurt and milk and beat on low until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, oat bran, baking soda and powder and salt.
- Pour wet ingredients into mixing bowl with dry ingredients and mix. Fold blueberries into mixture.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins are light brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Brought to you by Be Still Farms, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.