Eggnog Waffle - Holiday Recipe Yum
This holiday take on the classic waffle is so scrumptious that once you make it you will be hooked and come back to it time and time again. This recipe can also be made with milk instead of eggnog to be used as traditional waffle recipe, which is equally delicious.
BSF Kitchen Test: 11/26/16
Ingredients (Makes 8 square waffles):
- 10.5 oz organic soft white wheat flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups of eggnog
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2 large eggs
- Organic maple syrup (Optional)
- Pumpkin spice whipped cream (Optional)
- Mix together the wet ingredients (eggs, eggnog and oil) in a medium sized bowl
- Mix together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) in a large bowl
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until most clumps are broken, it is fine if there are still some small clumps.
- Let sit for no less than 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour into waffle iron and cook as directed.
- Best served warm with butter and syrup or with pumpkin spice whipped cream.
Brought to you by Be Still Farms, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.