Cranberry White Chocolate Organic Cookie- Holiday Recipe Yum
These delicious cookies are just a little salty, which goes wonderfully with the tart cranberries and the sweet white chocolate. They make wonderful presents or the perfect cookie for a cookie swap.
BSF Kitchen Test: 12/02/16
Ingredients (Makes 36 cookies):
- 360 g. organic soft white wheat flour (recipe assumes fresh ground wheat)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Kosher sea salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix flour, baking soda and fine sea salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter with the sugars until creamy. Add the vanilla and beat until thoroughly combined. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the mixer bowl, mixing it in a little at a time, until the flour is well incorporated. Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips or chunks.
- Use a scoop or two spoons to drop balls of dough (about 1 Tbsp each) onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 6 minutes then turn, bake for 4 minutes more, until set and just golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and immediately sprinkle them with a light dusting of kosher sea salt (optional).
- Let cool on the baking sheets for about 1 minute, then remove them to a wire rack and let them cool completely.
- The cookies will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days
Brought to you by Be Still Farms, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.