The ideal breakfast, when served with bacon and orange juice, or by itself with maple syrup and butter. The soft white wheat flour adds fiber and protein, very important to a healthy diet. Enjoy this delicious breakfast.
BSF Kitchen Test: 08/019/17
Ingredients (8-10 5 inch pancakes):
- 10.5 oz soft white wheat flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Heat griddle to medium heat.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl mix wet ingredients.
- Combine both mixtures and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Drop 1/4 cup pancake batter and cook until the edges are set up and the center is bubbly. Flip and wait until the center is no longer wet.
Brought to you by Be Still Farms, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.