Organic Spring Cookie BonBons Yum
Isn't sneaking bites of cookie dough the best part of making cookies? With this recipe, you can eat the dough and not feel guilty! The cookie dough is made with sweetened condensed milk instead of eggs, so they are completely safe!
BSF Kitchen Test: 04/15/17
Ingredients (makes 20 cookies):
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups organic soft white wheat flour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips, for coating and decorating
- Whip together butter and sugar until fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Gently beat in the flour, then add sweetened condensed and vanilla. Stir in the chocolate chips and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1 tsp. sized balls and put on wax paper on a cookie sheet. Place back in refrigerator to chill.
- Melt white chocolate (reserving about 1/3 cup) until smooth, then dip each cookie ball in white chocolate and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Color reserved white chocolate pink, blue or green.
- Drizzle colored white chocolate over bonbons and refrigerate until completely hardened.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Brought to you by Be Still Farms, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.