Power Fruit Smoothie with Organic Flax Yum
Makes a great breakfast, afternoon snack or even a dessert! This recipe includes flaxseed which is a wonderful way to add a dose of fiber, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids to your diet along with the natural health benefits of fresh fruit and organic dairy.
BSF Kitchen Test: 01/26/17
Ingredients (Makes 2 servings)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup organic whole-milk yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. brown flaxseed
- Place the strawberries, banana, yogurt and flax in a blender and blend on high power until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and honey pureeing until combined.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Brought to you by Be-Still-Farms.com, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.