Organic Basmati Summer Salad - Garden Vegetables Yum
Fresh, crisp and delicious, This salad is the perfect summer dinner. Brown Basmati Rice is packed with nutrients and vitamins that, when paired with vegetables and chicken make a full, well rounded meal.
BSF Kitchen Test: 07/08/17
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 3 cups cooked brown basmati rice room temp.
- 3 grilled chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 medium cucumbers, quartered then sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Feta cheese (optional)
- Gently mix the rice, chicken, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- If desired, sprinkle feta cheese over and serve.
Brought to you by Be Still Farms, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.