Gluten Free Paleo Almond Pear Cake - Simple and Deliicous Yum
This almond pear cake makes a wonderful dessert, but can also double as a filling snack! It only has 5 ingredients, and it's unbelievably easy to make!
BSF Kitchen Test: 09/11/18
Ingredients (makes 1 8-inch cake):
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sucanat
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 cups peeled and chopped per
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Grease an 8-inch pan and place a greased round of parchment paper at the bottom.
- Put coconut flour in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl whisk eggs and sucanat together.
- Add salt and pears to egg and sucanat mix. Mix wet ingredients into coconut flour and stir just until smooth.
- Pour into pan and bake for 35-40, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Brought to you by Be Still Farms, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.