Quick Microwave Lion's Mane Oatmeal - Simple and Delicious Yum
Hearty oatmeal with big flavor is the perfect way to start your weekday. This recipe can be whipped up in under 5 minutes and tastes delicious plain or with a spoonful of peanut butter, preserves or any fresh or dried fruit. Enjoy!
BSF Kitchen Test: 01/19/17
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup organic whole rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. lion's mane extract
- Maple syrup (for serving)
- Place milk, oats, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and lion's mane in a heat-proof bowl and microwave for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Serve hot, with maple syrup if desired.
Brought to you by Be-Still-Farms.com, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.