Chicken Tikka Marsala - Simple and Delicious Yum
Hearty, warming, and bursting with flavor, this tikka masala is perfect for Sunday dinner, and it is sure to be a hit! Tumeric can help with inflammation, and it also serves as a powerful antioxidant.
BSF Kitchen Test: 03/03/18
Ingredients (makes 8 servings):
For marinating the chicken:
- 24 ounces chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. garam masala
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 15oz cans of tomato sauce
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 8 tsp. garam masala (make with Be Still farms Turmeric)
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients, add the chicken, and let sit in the fridge for one hour.
- Add the chicken to a large pan over medium-high heat, and cook for about five minutes, or until the chicken is almost cooked through.
- Reduce to medium heat, and add the garlic and butter. Cook for about a minute, then add heavy cream, tomato sauce, garam masala, paprika, and salt.
- Mix well and bring back up to a boil. Decrease to medium-low, and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice and green onions, if desired. Enjoy!
Brought to you by Be Still Farms, where we have discovered that truly healthy foods, prepared as God intended, can taste far better than any processed imitation on which many of us were raised. To shop for these and other ingredients, click here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.